Spoil mum this Mother’s Day with this stunning Golden North ice cream cake 🌹
With no baking required, everyone can master this easy to follow recipe! What you’ll need:
♥️ 1 x 2L Simply Indulge Vanilla Tub.
♥️ 2 x Strawberry Giant Twins.
♥️ 2 x Punnets of Strawberries.
♥️ 1 x Block of Milk Chocolate.
- Pull the Simply Indulge tub out of the freezer until soft enough to work with.
- Line a banana bread sized baking tray with baking paper.
- Fill just below half of the tin with vanilla ice cream.
- Unwrap and push both Strawberry Giant Twins long-ways into the ice-cream.
- Top with 5 x chopped strawberries
- Fill the rest of the tin with the soften vanilla ice cream. Using a spatula, create a flat surface on the top.
- Freeze for at least 12 hours. When you’re ready to serve the cake, pull it out of the freezer and let rest, using a hot cloth to wipe the outside of the tin (this will help it slide out easier).
- Tip upside down on the plate, remove baking paper, and top with extra strawberries and drizzled melted chocolate. Cut with a hot knife + enjoy!